Enliven your personal growth journey with embodiment and creativity!
As you walk on your life path, it’s natural to feel many ebbs and flows of motivation and clarity. When you dip into stuckness, stagnation, or muddy confusion, it’s time to invite in some fresh energy.
Let’s add some movement, creativity, and fun into your process! Left-brain approaches to self-reflection (like dance, movement, and art!) open up new pathways where you can learn, grow, and gain new tools and insights.
This is your chance to bond with others on a similar path.
You are a seeker, and there is power in joining with other seekers. Our personal process of self-reflection, development, and growth is strengthened when we spend time with others who value these as well. We will create an intentional space with community support around our shared experiences.
My workshops and community events feature somatic and creative practices. You’ll use movement, dance, and art as tools to facilitate your inner awakening and expression!
Subscribe to Natural Embodiment’s monthly email newsletter to stay up-to-date on upcoming events.
Upcoming Workshops and Events
DANCEmandala Movement Meditation Sessions – Online Via Zoom
Weekly drop-in group dance meditation sessions that you can join online, from the comfort of your own home…
Deepen your experience of dance in this transformative moving meditation practice. Carefully curated music and gentle verbal guidance invite you to tune in to the body’s natural wisdom and embark on an inward journey, cultivating awareness, authentic expression, and personal insight.
No experience needed – All bodies welcome!
Learn more about the DANCEmandala practice here.
When: Every Monday 6:30-8:00 pm MT
(NO DANCE April 3rd, GUEST FACILITATOR May 1st)
Where: Online via Zoom – Register Here
Cost: $10 – $15 per person. Please send to paypal.me/NaturalEmbodimentLLC prior to the class.
- Arrive on time; no entry later than 15 minutes after the start of the dance. Please plan to stay for the whole session, and it’s recommended to have some extra time of your own afterward for rest and integration.
- Make sure you have a strong Internet connection and good external speakers or wireless headphones.
- Prepare your room to be comfortable and risk-free and have enough space for you to move your body safely.
- Please leave your video on so that the facilitator can manage safety and privacy.
- Please make sure you will not be disturbed by household members and do not have others watching or passing through your room. This is to contain your practice and protect the privacy of all participants.
Dance Meditation Workshop: Movement, Breath and Embodied Self-Expression
Come dance together! If you are craving more connection with yourself, your body, and your community, this special in-person dance meditation workshop is for you!
This practice invites you to connect with your body, breath, and authentic self while finding joy and freedom in movement. Mindfulness and meditation do not have to mean sitting still and restricting your impulses. Here you can let your creativity flow! There is no right or wrong way to move your body, simply turn your attention inward and let the natural movements and rhythms of your body express.
This workshop will feature:
~ warm-ups to help you ground into your body
~ an intentional arc of music to get you dancing (in ANY way that feels right for you)
~ flexible meditation guidance from a trained facilitator
~ time for rest and integration.
No experience needed – All bodies welcome!
When: Sunday February 19th 3-5pm – Register Here – and Sunday March 5th 3-5pm – Register Here
Where: Soul Tree Studio – 1280 Centaur Village Dr, Lafayette, CO
Cost: $30 per dancer
Authentic Movement and Journey Writing Workshop
Join us for a day of creativity and flow as we explore the interplay between verbal and non-verbal modes of expression.
This Authentic Movement and Journey Writing Workshop will:
– Guide you on a deep inner journey through free-form writing and movement
– Support your authentic expression
– Help release your inhibitions and inner critic
– Foster genuine connections through compassionate witnessing
– Be fun, deep, nourishing, freeing, and so much more!
Authentic Movement is a meditative and therapeutic movement practice that helps us open to a more receptive state, welcoming in the wisdom from the body, the subconscious, the collective, and the transpersonal. By turning inward to your natural body wisdom, you can unite the physical with the spiritual and experience the dance of life in a new way. Journey writing harnessed the power and truth of journaling and collective witnessing. Journaling is a brave practice, but you can only go so deep when the blank page is your only mirror. By coming together in a writing circle, voicing truth aloud and bearing witness to another’s journey through deep listening, we can feel seen, heard, accepted, and transformed. We will weave these two practices together for a powerful day of creative self-expression within loving community.
Led by Lauren Pass Erickson (Dance/Movement Therapist) and Shani Raviv (Journey Writing Facilitator)
When: Sunday March 26th 2023 11am-4pm
Where: Lafayette, CO
Cost: $150 per person, lunch included
Tickets Available Now! Register Here
Spring Creative Embodiment Workshop – Celebrating Imbolc!
A half-day workshop for adults (18+) with any level of experience to explore the transformational power of movement…
Let’s allow the changing season to help us remember the natural cycles of life, honoring grief and struggle while simultaneously welcoming life and the coming of spring.
The beginning of February (Feb 1-2) has long been celebrated in Ireland as the festival of Imbolc and the feast day of Brigid. During this time, we honor the sacred regenerative cycles of nature, celebrate the stirring of new life to come, and release the old to create space for new growth.
This special Imbolc celebration ritual includes:
● Guided reflection of the themes of regeneration, rebirth, the innate healing cycles of nature
● An intentional ritual container to welcome the changing season and foster a sense of community
● Exercises to deepen the connection with your own body and inner resilience
● Full DANCEmandala movement meditation practice
● Full Authentic Movement practice
● Artistic integration of your experience
● A nourishing connection and sense of community with others in an in-person, small-group setting
When: Sunday, February 6, 10:30am – 3:00pm
Where: 5277 Manhattan Circle #250, Boulder, CO 80303
Cost: $185 per person
More Information and Registration Here
Nota bene: Masks and proof of vaccination are required. This space is serviced by an elevator.