Enliven your personal growth journey with embodiment and creativity!
As you walk on your life path, it’s natural to feel many ebbs and flows of energy, motivation, and clarity. When you dip into stuckness, stagnation, or muddy confusion, it’s time to invite in some fresh energy.
Let’s add some movement, creativity, and fun into your process! Left-brain approaches to self-reflection (like dance, movement, and art!) open up new pathways where you can learn, grow, and gain new tools and insights.
This is your chance to bond with others on a similar path.
You are a seeker, and there is power in joining with other seekers. Our personal process of self-reflection, development, and growth is strengthened when we spend time with others who value these as well. We will create an intentional space with community support around our shared experiences.
My workshops and community events feature somatic and creative practices. You’ll use movement, dance, and art as tools to facilitate your inner awakening and expression!
Subscribe to Natural Embodiment’s monthly email newsletter to stay up-to-date on upcoming events.
Upcoming Workshops and Events
DANCEmandala Movement Meditation Sessions – Live Online
Weekly drop-in group dance meditation sessions that you can join online, from the comfort of your own home…
Deepen your experience of dance in this transformative moving meditation practice. Carefully curated music and gentle verbal guidance invite you to tune in to the body’s natural wisdom and embark on an inward journey, cultivating awareness, authentic expression, and personal insight.
No experience needed – All bodies welcome!
Learn more about the DANCEmandala practice here.
When: Every Monday 6:30-8:00 pm MT
Where: Online via Zoom – Register Here
Cost: $10 – $15 per person, please send to paypal.me/NaturalEmbodimentLLC prior to the class
- Arrive on time; no entry later than 15 minutes after the start of the dance. Please plan to stay for the whole session, and it’s recommended to have some extra time of your own afterward for rest and integration.
- Make sure you have a strong Internet connection and good external speakers or wireless headphones.
- Prepare your room to be comfortable and risk-free and has enough space for you to move your body safely.
- Please leave your video on so that the facilitator can manage safety and privacy.
- Please make sure you will not be disturbed by household members and do not have others watching or passing through your room. This is to contain your practice and protect the privacy of all participants.
Spring Creative Embodiment Workshop – Celebrating Imbolc!
A half-day workshop for adults (18+) with any level of experience to explore the transformational power of movement…
Let’s allow the changing season to help us remember the natural cycles of life, honoring grief and struggle while simultaneously welcoming life and the coming of spring.
The beginning of February (Feb 1-2) has long been celebrated in Ireland as the festival of Imbolc and the feast day of Brigid. During this time, we honor the sacred regenerative cycles of nature, celebrate the stirring of new life to come, and release the old to create space for new growth.
This special Imbolc celebration ritual includes:
● Guided reflection of the themes of regeneration, rebirth, the innate healing cycles of nature
● An intentional ritual container to welcome the changing season and foster a sense of community
● Exercises to deepen the connection with your own body and inner resilience
● Full DANCEmandala movement meditation practice
● Full Authentic Movement practice
● Artistic integration of your experience
● A nourishing connection and sense of community with others in an in-person, small-group setting
When: Sunday, February 6, 10:30am – 3:00pm
Where: 5277 Manhattan Circle #250, Boulder, CO 80303
Cost: $185 per person
More Information and Registration Here
Nota bene: Masks and proof of vaccination are required. This space is serviced by an elevator.